Hello guys, these are exercises for you. I wish you can improve your English skill here.
A. Fill in the present tense.
1. My parents often___________westerns. (watch)
2. They____hungry. (be)
3. Mum________all the dirty clothes. (not/ wash)
4. Does Peter_________ a brother ? (have)
5. Dad__________a new car. (buy)
6. Do The boys_________football ? (play)
7. In summer it_____hot. (be)
8. I______good at school. (be)
9. On Friday we always________our piano lesson. (have)
10. Mary_________her homework. (do)
11. Richard_________TV. (watch)
12. I_________big cities. (not/ like)
13. He_________in the library. (study)
14. Bob_______not here today. (be)
15. Carol,______this your bike? (be)
17. Mrs Dixon_______funny and nice.(be)
18. I______twelve years old.(be)
19. Jim and Cathy______at school.(be)
20. The elephants_______tired. (be)
B. Fill in the words from the box. Use the present progressive.
play – work – sit – read – play – listen – clean – read
Debbie and her friends________________in Debbie’s garden. They___________football. Mrs Baker_____________a book. Mr Baker_____________in the garden. Nick___________to his favourite CD. The cats___________on Mrs Baker’s chair. Bill___________his bike. Bill: “Debbie, help me, please.” But Debbie has got no time: “I___________a book for school. Ask your friend.”