Student’s Name :
Day/ Date :
Topic : Vocabulary – Occupation
- Gardener : A person who plants flowers
- Lawyer : A person who gives a legal advice and speaks for people in court
- Driver : A person who drives car
- Actor/ Actress : a person who acts a part in a play, movie or television program
- Florist : a person who makes and sells flower arrangements
- Janitor : a person who cleans and takes care of a building
- Musician : a person who plays, sings, or writes music
- Photographer : a person who takes pictures
- Salesperson : a person who sells goods or services
- Midwife : A person who helps woman to give birth
Match the occupation with the daily activity.
Use the occupations and activities to make conversations like the one above.
- A person who teaches students at campus.
- A person who writes a novel.
- A person who sets up the program on computer.
- A person who sells a new product.
- A person who sings a song.
- A person who plays guitar in a band.
- A person who direct a movie.
- A person who makes watch.
- A person who catch the criminal.
- A person who plays football.